10th Oct – 13th Oct, 2019
22nd Apr – 26th Apr, 2020
04th Jun – 07th Jun, 2020
25,999 INR per head
(For 4 in a gypsy)
22,999 INR per head
(For 6 in a gypsy)
Arrive at Nagpur/Chandrapur on the Morning of Day 1 at around 8 AM You will be met and assisted with a Nemophilist team member who will be with you throughout your journey. Start from Nagpur/Chandrapur and reach the village of Mohurli by 11 AM. Mohurli village is one of the entry points to TATR (Travel from Chandrapur till Mohurli would be by Sumo (or other such available vehicles).
Settle into your hotel before having a sumptuous lunch. Prepare yourself and get ready for your first safari experience, to enter the Tadoba WLS for the evening safari.
Tadoba National park is famous for its major predator – Tigers. The general game viewing is non-stop – spotted deer, barking deer, Indian bison, sambar and so on, and keep an eye out for birds – this area is one of the country’s top birding destinations.
Safari guiding involves anything from primarily “spotting” wildlife to an in-depth immersion course in animal behavior, cultures, history, paleontology and many other fields, and most importantly topped with ample humor. The difference in overall experience between one safari and another can be phenomenal depending on your guide. The guide assigned to your safari meets you at the beginning of your safari and accompanies you throughout, sharing what is so special about the jungle and his knowledge about the animals and their behavior.
Now start your evening safari and enjoy the cool evening breeze blowing in the forest, learn to identify different bird and mammal calls.The guides will keep on educating you about the ways of the jungle, imparting knowledge about its different denizens all the while trying to locate the big cat for you.
Enjoy the experience of your first safari and come back to have some refreshing snacks accompanied by hot tea/coffee. This would be followed by critical review of photographs shot in the day in the evening. Listen to the birds going to roost in the evening and calls of different animals as night sweeps down on the jungle.
Day 2 and Day 3
Enjoy the experience of morning safari and come back to have to fill breakfast.
Have lunch and then get ready for the Evening safari.
Enjoy the evening safari followed by a review of photographs and then enjoy your dinner. Retire for the day. Follow the same itinerary for two days!
Tigers here are now famous throughout the world. Be it the hulk – Waghdoh or the mystical Maya, people now recognize the tigers here by their name. Documentories have been made on the some of the legendary tigers here. The bloodline of the famous Circuit gang (a gang of 4 cubs born to a tigress) still runs wild here.
The vegetation of Tadoba is of dry decidous type with Teak and Bamboo being the prominent tree species. This enables lot of photographic opportunities and the chances to track and spot the big cats also increase.
Apart from Tigers the other mammals to inhabit this park include Leopards, Wild dogs, Sloth bear, Sambar, Spotted deer, Nilgai etc.
The lakes in and around this park are an ornithologist’s paradise wiith the Grey headed fish eagle, the Crested serpent eagle and the Crested hawk eagle commonly sighted around these lakes. Other interesting species include the orange headed thrush, Indian pitta, Honey buzzard, Asain paradise flycatcher, bronze winged jacana and the lesser golden back woodpecker. Around 198 species of birds can be found in Tadoba National Park.
Join us on our tours to this Tiger-full place and hear the roar of the Tiger!!
- All transfers to and from Nagpur/Chandrapur to Tadoba
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner for all the days while on tour
- Supply of mineral water bottles during stay and also during safari
- All park entry fees
- 6 Gypsy Safaris (4 guests in a gypsy)
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Services of an expert to teach basics of photography
- Travel cost from your starting place till Nagpur and back.
- Camera charges to be paid at the gate
- Personal expenses such as laundry, cold drinks etc.
- Gratuity/tips to guides/drivers.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Please Note: Consuming and carrying alcoholic beverages on any of our tours is strictly prohibited.
- Knowledge of the flora and fauna of the forest.
- Approaching wildlife in the field.
- Identification of different mammals and birds
- Pugmark study and bird calls study.
- Exposure control while taking photographs.
- Framing and composition
- Living close to nature Amazing memories Desire to explore other places
Please Note: During camp strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader,guide and the organizing staff.
- Clothing related items:-Light colored clothes (preferably t-shirts, pants, track suits, salwar kameez etc),cap, scarf, handkerchiefs, socks, towel, bedhsheet.
- Medical related items:- Band-Aid strips, washing and bathing soap, personal medicines prescribed by doctors.
- Personal Hygiene:-Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletories, hair cream, comb, napkins.
- Others:-Torch (with extra pair of batteries), water bottle, sun glasses, camera.