Perfect place for nature lovers , bird watchers and for photographers…!!
03rd Apr – 09th Apr, 2023
Meet us at Dibrugarh Airport at 2:30 PM.
Depart to Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary and check-in to the resort.
Evening birding around the resort. Than retire for the day.
Get up in the early morning, followed by a cup of tea.
Post breakfast, head for birding in Dihing Patka Wildlife Sanctuary.
Dinner and night stay at the resort.
Check-out and depart to Roing.
Birding en-route and night stay in Roing.
Entire day birding around Roing.
Night stay at Roing.
Early morning depart from Roing to mayudia pass
Birding En-route and reach Mayudia pass in the evening.
Overnight stay at Mayudia stay facility.
Entire day birding around Mayudia.
Night stay at Mayudia.
Birding on Mayudia and Hanle road.
Night stay at Mayudia.
Check-out from Mayudia.
Departure for Dibruigarh Airport and reach by 4 PM.
Tour ends here, with beautiful memories and a bundle of bird photographs.
Mishmi hills, is an wonderful place for birders . The beautiful scenery, landscape and rich biodiversity makes it a heaven on earth. Mishmi hills are located in central Arunachal Pradesh, and are a southword extension of the Great Himalayan mountain ranges. the landscape and floral variety present here makes this place the best habitat for around 680 species of birds. The serene forest around Mishmi hills is considered the best biogeographical zone in entire Himalayan range.
Target species: Red-Headed Trogon, Rufous-breasted fulvetta, Scarlate-backed flowerpecker, Dark-necked Tailor Bird, Sultan Tit, Ruddy Kingfisher, Pale capped pigeon, Wood Duck, Brown Hornbill, Lesser Necklaced Laughing thrush, Greater Necklaced Laughing thrush, Collared Treepie,Rufous-vented Yuhina, Coral-billed Scimitar Babbler, Hill Prinia, Darjeeling Woodpecker, Fire-tailed Myzornis, Great and Golden-throated Barbets, Bay Woodpecker, Long-tailed Broadbill, Black-backed and Slaty-backed , Forktails, Coral-billed Scimitar Babbler, Striated Laughingthrush,Red-faced Liocichla, Silver-eared Mesia, Black-eared Shrike-Babbler,Streak-throated and Rusty-fronted Barwings, Red-tailed Minla, Yellow-throated Fulvetta, Beautiful Sibia, White-naped Yuhina, White-spectacled and Black-faced Warblers, Yellow-cheeked, Beautiful Nuthatch, Dark-breasted Rosefinch, Gold-
naped Finch, Green Magpie, Long-billed Thrush, Mishimi Wren Warbler, Daurian Redstart, White-bellied Erpornis, Beautiful Nuthatch, Rufous-headed Parrotbill, Crimson-breasted Woodpecker, Speckled Piculet & many more…
- Accommodation for all days as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers to and from Dibrugarh Airport.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for all the days while on tour
- All park entry fees
- Gypsy charges and driver charges
- Guide charges
- Guidance during the photography sessions
- Travel cost from your starting place till pick up destination and back.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, water bottles, cold drinks etc.
- Gratuity/tips to guides/drivers.
- Camera charges.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Please Note: Consuming and carrying alcoholic beverages on any of our tours is strictly prohibited.
- Knowledge of the flora and fauna of the forest.
- Approaching wildlife in the field.
- Identification of different mammals and birds
- Pugmark study and bird calls study.
- Exposure control while taking photographs.
- Framing and composition
- Living close to nature Amazing memories Desire to explore other places
- Please Note: During camp strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader,guide and the organizing staff.
- Clothing related items:- Warm clothes, handkerchiefs, socks, towel, bedhsheet.
- Medical related items:- Band-Aid strips, washing and bathing soap, personal medicines prescribed by doctors.
- Personal Hygiene:-Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletories, hair cream, comb, napkins.
- Others:-Torch (with extra pair of batteries), water bottle, sun glasses, camera.